How do I register on the Padron?

  • You need to take your property deeds, a utility bill, your passport and your NIE (or residencia if you are a resident) to the Town Hall and asked to be registered on the padron
  • . If you are renting, you need to take your rental contract, your passport, your NIE (or residencia if you have one) and a copy of your landlords passport.

If you need any help to register, MUNA will help – just call into the MUNA office.