How can I contact the council if I have a problem?

  • To contact the council you can call in the satellite Town Hall at the old police station next to the doctor surgery on Calle Amsterdam.
  • If you have not been successful in getting satisfaction from the council, talk to us – we may be able to take it up with them on your behalf.